Choice of locations
Promogim selects its residence locations according to demanding criteria, ensuring top-quality living conditions: rental demand, close to schools, shops, public transportation services, green spaces, etc.
Optimized configuration and living comfort
The interior spaces are submitted to the same quality research. Buying a new Promogim property offers you many benefits :
- Optimization of the spaces and plans, wider openings to fully enjoy the natural light; search of harmonious transition between the inside and the outside of the apartments.
- Layout of the rooms complying with the latest standards for access of persons with disabilities.
- Ease of set up. Buying a new Promogim property is also a guarantee of compliance with all existing standards :
- Electrical safety: use of highest quality equipment.
- Fire safety: use of fire-resistant materials.
- Anti-intrusion equipment: intercom, digicode, videophone.
Choice and customization
When you buy a new property, you buy it before completion, i.e. off plan.
You can then customize your property as you desire, according to the stage of completion of the project (subject to technical feasibility and options offered for each residence).
Customization is about choosing the colours and materials you like to decorate your walls and floors. As for the finishings, our sales agents will help you make your choices and will present all possible options and combinations from a wide range of samples (paints, carpets, tiles, ceramics, etc.) declined in many colors.
You can discover them in all our sales areas.
Architecture is the identity and the soul of the city.
PROMOGIM attaches great importance to the architectural quality of its developments, whether classical or contemporary, as well as to the exterior landscaping. Each project is submitted to specific studies made by the architects of Promogim product department. This department combines its skills with those of experimented and recognized architects, urbanists, landscapers. They are chosen by Promogim for their ability to create pleasant areas to live in, which fit in their environment.
This permanent ambition makes each residence unique and brings genuine added value.
The exterior landscaping (shrubberies, many varieties of trees, turfed areas, perennial plants) enhances the surrounding areas of the residences and creates friendly meeting-places around which resident lives are based.
A proper building and equipment today enhance the quality of life for the future.
PROMOGIM develops innovations and offers definitive solutions to our company new expectations in terms
of sustainable development. PROMOGIM also contributes its expertise and aims to improve the performance
in its operations in the following areas: energy savings, comfort and health, and building sites
with low level of nuisance.
Promogim builds housings with “Low Energy Consumption Building” (BBC) label or in compliance with the latest thermal regulation (RT 2012).
« BBC » LABEL
As part of sustainable development, a BBC (Low Energy Consumption Building) label request is made. This label is issued by CERQUAL, an independent organisation.
It sets a primary energy consumption as an average annual reference, according to the Ministerial Decree of 3 May 2007.
This label helps meet the comfort needs, while limiting the maximum energy consumption of 40 to 65kWh/m2 shon/year (= net floor area/year), according to the climatic zones and the altitude, for the heating, cooling, ventilation, domestic hot water production, and lighting systems.
- Elements taken into account prior to the start of the project: architectural aspects (form, compactness, orientation, and building openings layout), bioclimatic aspects (integration of solar contribution and conservation of summer comfort, use of renewable energy), technical and economic aspects.
- Roofing and walls enhanced insulation, and heat loss limitation.
- Use of materials with high inertia and of equipment meeting the label requirements.
- Large reduction of more than 50% in energy consumption compared to a conventional building.
THERMAL REGULATION 2012
As part of the sustainable development, the new thermal regulation of 2012 sets a primary energy consumption as an average annual reference, according to Grenelle Act II. This regulation helps meet the comfort needs, while limiting the maximum primary energy consumption for the heating, ventilation, domestic hot water production, and lighting systems.
- Elements taken into account prior to the start of the project: architectural aspects (form, compactness, orientation, and building openings layout), bioclimatic aspects (integration of solar contribution and conservation of summer comfort), technical and economic aspects.
- Roofing and walls insulation, and heat loss limitation.
- Use of high-performance materials and equipment.
- Reduction in energy consumption compared to previous thermal regulations.
The RT 2012 and the BBC label 2005 represent a minimal energy consumption, according to the geographic location of the building and its altitude. These standards are mandatory for investors who want to benefit from tax remittances allocated by the Pinel Act.
Quality of materials
An architectural and environmental study allows the elaboration of technical specifications
meeting qualitative objectives, while complying with the latest standards.
Promogim selects sustainable and qualitative materials with enhanced thermal insulation for the comfort, safety and aesthetics.
With these ambitious choices and the use of highest quality innovative products, Promogim residences are the best choice for your investment sustainability.
Buildings with high energy performance lead to savings in consumption, but not exclusively. The impact on soundproofing
is also very important. The thermal insulation prevents also noise.
The first cause of heat loss is due to the windows and external walls. The materials used for the external walls have good insulating properties, which are effective in summer and winter. The double glazed bay windows avoid thermal bridges. The heat can also be lost through ceiling and floor. A building with good energy performance includes insulation between each apartment, in ceiling and floor.
The choice of high performance heating equipment contributes to a good thermal comfort (an equal heat distribution throughout the room).
The noise enters an apartment through the same ways as heat and cold.
Facades (external walls and windows) and roofing must be enhanced in order to protect a building from the external noise. Promogim architects work to get the best surface area ratio between walls and windows for an enhanced soundproofing inside the apartments.
People moving and talking, moving the furnitures and operating appliances generate noise inside an apartment. Each room must be separated by flooring that absorbs noise and by insulated walls in order to provide a good acoustic comfort to the residents.
Promogim expertise is based on its ability to offer the best products at best value in order to
meet the needs of many customers. To do so, Promogim performs the following :
- A prospection and a fine selection of lands.
- A rational and innovative design by recognized architects.
- A rigorous management of operations.
- Sustainable partnerships with local companies.
This allows PROMOGIM to offer best products at best value.
Direct and on site purchasing
With Promogim, you can purchase a property on site, without intermediary and at the best price.
Thus, you make a secure investment without any pressure.
Furthermore, with Promogim you just have to pay a €500 security deposit instead of 5% of the selling price. According to the article R261-28 of the French building and housing code (Code de la Construction et de l’Habitation, CCH), the security deposit amount can not exceed 5% of the forecast selling price, if the deadline for sale to be made does not exceed 1 year. This percentage is limited to 2% if the deadline does not exceed 2 years. You then have 6 weeks to get a real estate credit agreement, in addition to legal period of reflection. If you do not get any credit within this period, the security deposit will be entirely refunded according to the article R261-31 (CCH).